Predict hospitalization risk in blind-spot between doctor visits
- Doctor visits inform episodic claims-based predictive models
- Frontline staff surveys power Care at Hand predictive model
Prevent admissions using existing frontline staff
Evidence-based smart surveys identify early medical and psychosocial warning signs
Existing frontline staff help with ADLs, education or care coordination in-person or over the phone
Smart surveys with adaptive questions completed in 3 minutes on mobile device or desktop
Evidence based algorithms assign risk score and trigger about 1 alert for every 5 surveys
Nurse triages alert before problems get more serious
Population Health Management
Dashboards and reports provide unique insights, predict who is most at-risk for becoming a high-utilizer.
Validated decision support based on risk score, providing recommendations, frequency, and duration of care.
Quality Improvement & Measurement
Identify opportunities for rapid-cycle improvement, like worker performance and HEDIS measures.
Integrate our algorithms into your existing system. Avoid double documentation while benefitting from industry leading risk-prediction.
Consulting & Training Services
- Quality improvement training and implementation.
- Care coordination program development and implementation.
- Support with business acumen.
- Development, support, and implementation of marketing and sales strategy to obtain new contracts for your business.
- Root cause analysis to identify barriers to improve program performance or organizational growth.
- Needs assessment to identify opportunities to improve program performance or organizational growth.